Find Construction/Facilities jobs in Sarasota, FL
Construction Safety Manager Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc. Bradenton, FL On a typical workday, 20% of your time would be in an office setting and the remaining 80% will be in a manufacturing facility observing and coaching contractors performing construction activities (go to Construction Safety Manager job posting) posted 4 days ago
Construction Business Development Manager Vertex General Contractors LLC Sarasota, FL We are looking for a Construction Business Development Manager to join our team in Tampa, FL From fast-track residential and retail facilities to complex tenant improvements, we are proud to (go to Construction Business Development Manager job posting) posted 7 days ago
Construction Business Development Manager Vertex General Contractors LLC Bradenton, FL We are looking for a Construction Business Development Manager to join our team in Tampa, FL From fast-track residential and retail facilities to complex tenant improvements, we are proud to (go to Construction Business Development Manager job posting) posted 7 days ago
Distribution/Collection Operator Trainee/Operator C - Sewer Division City of Bradenton Manatee County, FL construction and maintenance of water and wastewater facilities, water distribution and wastewater collection systems. · Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with (go to Distribution/Collection Operator Trainee/Operator C - Sewer Division job posting) posted 2 days ago
Senior Marketing and Proposal Specialist CDM Smith Sarasota, FL Preferred Qualifications: • Experience in proposal development for construction projects strongly facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering (go to Senior Marketing and Proposal Specialist job posting) posted 14 days ago
Quality Coordinator - Registered Nurse RN Doctors Hospital of Sarasota Sarasota, FL facility serving the healthcare needs of Sarasota and Manatee County residents The hospital is located just off of I-75, in a high growth area, featuring new construction and (go to Quality Coordinator - Registered Nurse RN job posting) posted 5 days ago
Material Handler Hussmann - A Panasonic Company Sarasota, FL construction site, or similar location. Responsible for the operation of heavy machinery to safely move product load around the facility. * Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around (go to Material Handler job posting) posted 12 days ago
Accounting Clerk Gilbert Design Build Sarasota, FL facility, and a showroom where our designers meet and work with clients Our process is designed to help clients visualize their projects in advance of construction, and to (go to Accounting Clerk job posting) posted 19 days ago
Page 1 of 1
Get jobs like this in your inbox!
Enter your email address, job category and location below to receive daily job listings.
Find Local JobsAccounting/Finance